Select a category to see the available information and downloadable documents.
Low Protein Food Catalogs
A catalog of our low protein food products that includes product image, product description, ingredients, preparation, storage and nutritional info.
Education & Publications
Interactive tool to help inform and educate individuals about the recently published (July 2016) evidence based benefits of Glytactin with GMP.View Online
Or download the interactive PDF:
Live Love Learn Low Protein
"I bring my LIVE LOVE LEARN way of life to you. My family’s approach to LIVING every day is to eat healthy foods, to LOVE life’s abundance of acceptable foods (vs what you cannot eat) and to LEARN eating nutritious foods while staying physically active will help you maintain or improve how you feel." - Lynn Paolella
Resources created by Lynn to support families with practical tips, tools, and recipes.
Low Protein Food Nutritional Profiles
A list of our low protein food products and all of their nutritional facts.
A list of menus for 2 weeks including nutrient data, for each meal and individual products, and shopping list.
Our retail price list and order form. Please review order details on the last page before placing order.
Product Information Sheets
School Lunch Program
All the information necessary for parents and food service professionals to "Join the Lunch Line." Contact Customer Service 866 456 9776 to receive our School Lunch Program Guide. For food service professionals, a summary of the Food Services Guide is available for download:
Walt Disney World® Travelers
Special Dietary Accommodations
Cambrooke worked in accordance with Disney’s Culinary Development & Special Dietary Needs Team in an effort to make low protein foods available to all of Disney’s PKU and Allied Disorders guests.
To make your dining reservations at Disney’s Table Service restaurants:
- Call 407-WDW-DINE or 407-939-3463.
- Indicate the special diet requirement as PKU.
- The Cast Member will document this information on the dining reservation and give you a reservation number and a phone number to contact the location to discuss your needs.
- Contact your dining location at least 72 hours in advance to discuss your special dietary request with the chef, manager or food and beverage representative.
- Check in again with the chef or manager on duty when you arrive to your dining location.
Disney currently carries a variety of Cambrooke's low protein foods, including the following:
- MixQuick: Belgian Sweet Waffles and Disney Character Pancakes
- Home Style Sliced White Bread: sandwiches, garlic toast, and paninis
- American Cheese Singles: grilled cheese
- Camburgers and Camburger Buns
- Pasta Duets™ Mac & Cheese
- Fresh Filled Portabella Spinach Ravioli
- Alfredo Sauce
Please take advantage of Disney’s talented chefs whose ability to create a magnificent low protein culinary experience is unsurpassed. You may also contact Walt Disney World® by email at SpecialDiets@DisneyWorld.com or by telelphone at 407-824-5967.