In general, you can visit the Site on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or providing us with any personally identifiable information. However, we collect the domain names (not the email addresses unless you choose to provide your email address to us) of all visitors to our Site to measure the number of visits, pages visited, average time spent on our Site, etc. We use this information to continually improve the convenience and functionality of our Site.
We may also conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors and to measure the interest of our visitors in the features of our Site.We may tailor our offers to you based on information you provide when you purchase products and services, from our online surveys, from information that may indicate your purchasing preferences and lifestyle, as well as information available from external sources, including demographic and census data. With your consent, Cambrooke Therapeutics® may also share your email address with other reputable companies so that they can send you product and service offers that may be of interest. You will be offered an opportunity to restrict access to your email address if you object to the use of your email address by any party other than Cambrooke Therapeutics. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, when you are asked for personal information on our Site, you are agreeing to share that information with Cambrooke Therapeutics.
When you sign up for the Services you will be asked to provide us with certain information, described in detail below (hereafter referred to as, "Your Information"). Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, when you are asked for personal information on our Site, you are agreeing to share that information with Cambrooke Therapeutics and its affiliates.
- Account Information: Your name, your email address and your date of birth are required by Cambrooke Therapeutics in order to provide you with the Services. Cambrooke Therapeutics will also ask you to provide a private password and a security question and answer, which will become part of Your Information.
- Nutritional and Health Information: When you use the Services, you will be able to store your nutritional and health information (e.g., information about the foods you eat, your daily dietary intake of protein, blood levels, and other personal wellness factors) in order to fully take advantage of the various features of our Services, including being able to produce a graph to show the dietary effects on your personal well being.
We use Your Information to enable you to use the Services. Specifically:
- Account Information: This information is stored on Cambrooke Therapeutics' secure servers and is not shared with any outside parties. If you forget your password, you will be asked to go on the Cambrooke Therapeutics Site, answer your security question and create a new password. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address you specify. No plain text passwords will ever be passed through email.
- Nutritional and Health Information: You have the right to access, correct, update, and/or delete your Nutritional and Health Information at any time. You can do so by logging into the Site with your username and password. You will retain these rights even in the event of a business transition (see Change of Ownership and Other Business Transaction section for more information). You are always in control of the information you provide to Cambrooke Therapeutics.
Additionally, we may use your Account Information:
- For license reporting and assessment of service levels;
- To better understand on an aggregated basis how our services are used, gauge traffic patterns and determine what types of content and services are most popular with our users;
- To verify access rights to content or services;
- To provide you with information about Cambrooke Therapeutics' products, services, news and events through the Site or email;
- To allow you to purchase and download Cambrooke Therapeutics' products and services; and/or
- To provide you with personalized and customized content programming, instructions and services.
Cambrooke Therapeutics is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only share Your Information with third parties in accordance with your instructions and in order to provide you specific services. (For example, we use a credit card processing company to bill users for Services or products purchased. This business partner does not retain, share, or store any personally identifiable information except to provide this service and is bound by a strict confidentiality agreement which limits their use of such information.)
We may share aggregated and anonymous demographic information with our business partners but no such information can be linked directly to Your Information.Although we will use every reasonable effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose Your Information, including personally identifiable information, when required by federal, state local or other governmental regulations or laws. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by law enforcement personnel.