- About Us
- Glytactin (PKU)
- Tylactin (TYR)
- Amino Acid
- Low Protein Foods
- KetoVie Café
- Patient Support
Who We Are
Ajinomoto Cambrooke (expansion of Cambrooke Foods) was originally founded in 2000 by Lynn and David Paolella, the parents of two children diagnosed with a rare disease called phenylketonuria (PKU). PKU is one of the few genetic diseases, which is managed almost entirely with nutritional intervention. The Paolellas’ goal in forming Cambrooke was simple - to develop improved nutritional therapeutic options for those with serious medical disorders.
Today, Cambrooke produces medical formulas and foods, for the management of a variety of medical conditions, and we are continually innovating new nutritional options targeted at a wide array of diseases.
Leaders in Therapeutic Medical Nutrition
- Cambrooke was the first medical foods company to launch a natural intact protein for the dietary management of phenylketonuria called Glytactin™ (modified glycomacropeptide) and Tylactin™ (modified glycomacropeptide) for the dietary management of Tyrosinemia.
- Cambrooke collaborates with academia and industry partners to transform early phase development projects in therapeutic nutrition into viable commercial products.
- Cambrooke employs scientific experts in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of nutritional therapeutics for patients with rare diseases.
- Cambrooke’s products are supported by clinical evidence for the nutritional management of medical needs before they are selected for commercialization.
- Cambrooke believes that both large and small patient populations are important when it comes to complex nutritional requirements.