Careers at Cambrooke Therapeutics
Want to make a difference in the world?…
If so, come join the dynamic and passionate team of professionals at Cambrooke Therapeutics who are doing just that!
Your future is waiting for you at Cambrooke Therapeutics! Cambrooke has assembled the best people, processes, and science to meet the needs of our patient and clinical landscape. We are always looking for people who share our passion for helping all, worldwide, with chronic conditions requiring specialized nutrition!
Cambrooke Therapeutics, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce.
If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact the Human Resources Department at 978 862 1980.
Attracting and retaining the best and the brightest workers is a fundamental goal of Cambrooke and allows us to deliver a superior product to our patients, clinicians, and scientific community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a team environment that has everyone working toward the same goal. Cambrooke is dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who are struggling with debilitating conditions and illnesses. All of our employees, from finance and marketing to science and product development, have an opportunity to play a significant role in furthering the company's mission to develop and commercialize life-altering nutritional therapeutics that treat serious medical conditions.
Careers at Cambrooke are challenging and rewarding. If you are looking for a career where you can contribute to the discovery, development, and commercialization of medical food therapies for patients with serious unmet needs, we want to talk with you. We are currently expanding across the US, Canada, and Europe and are looking for qualified candidates who possess integrity, fierce determination, compassion, and confidence.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Operations
The Batching Specialist is responsible for preparing and blending kitted raw ingredients to batch specifications and operating blending equipment to achieve proper mixing. Additionally, the Batching Specialist performs cleaning/sanitation within batching and processing areas and ensures that batches are prepared in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), good manufacturing practices (GMP’s) and food safety policies.
The Batching Specialist is a full time, hourly non-exempt position with working hours of 6:00 am - 2:30 pm (overtime as required), Monday – Friday (weekends as required). This position reports to the Production Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Set up, operate, and tend equipment that mixes, blends, or processes ingredients according to specified formula. Follow mixing instructions to produce medical food/formula products of specified flavor, texture, clarity, or color.
- Conduct in-process testing: pH, Brix, etc.
- Perform in-process pH titration.
- Maintain food safety and food quality by completing job tasks in a sanitary manner and maintaining work area in a sanitary manner.
- Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Legibly record production and test data for each product batch, such as the ingredients used, temperature, test results, and time intervals.
- Clean and sterilize tanks and factory processing areas.
- Operates filling equipment as required.
- Immediately communicate to Production Supervisor and/or Maintenance Manager shift observations; production, equipment concerns, etc.
- Immediately communicate all food safety concerns to Production Supervisor and Quality Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus.
- 2 years work experience in a Food or Beverage manufacturing environment preferred; previous batching experience a plus. Strong attention to detail and ability to follow laboratory procedures.
- Strong math skills (percentages, decimals, statistical process control).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to stand and perform repetitive motions for extended periods; lifting 25 to 50 pounds regularly.
- Visual ability to monitor, detect, identify and effectively communicate equipment and processing problems.
- Ability to obtain successfully complete Company sponsored Special Boiler Operator training and certification.
- Must be able to wear all required personal protective equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team.
Location: Brockton, MA Department: Operations
The Sanitation Technician position is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing bakery equipment, food processing equipment, utensils and work areas per Company guidelines. This position also performs general building maintenance and custodial duties including cleaning and maintaining bathrooms, offices, common areas, and supports the factory recycling program, ensures on time start-ups and works in such a manner to meet Company Safety, Quality and Cost Goals.
The Sanitation Technician is a full time, non-exempt hourly position with second shift working hours (11:00 am - 7:30 pm) (overtime as required), Monday – Friday (weekends as required). This position reports to the Production Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites
- Primarily responsible for overall facility sanitation.
- Sanitation includes but is not limited to daily cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and utensils, as well as daily, weekly, monthly and other periodic tasks. Quality Control tasks may include: swabbing and approving equipment prior to use, approving room and equipment use, and various manufacturing line checks.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, rooms and facilities in accordance with SOPs and GMPs.
- Complete cleaning logs to document daily, weekly, monthly and annual cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain the maintenance-cleaning supply room in a clean or organized fashion, ensuring the cleaning of utensils, floor scrubbers etc.
- Ensure cleaning supplies and equipment are properly stocked.
- Swab and inspect cleaned equipment and approve for manufacturing use.
- Maintain accurate records in a manner consistent with GMP regulations.
- Create relevant and appropriate task related SOPs.
- Maintain strict adherence to OSHA Safety and PPE requirements.
- Perform basic maintenance tasks, including painting.
- Write simple correspondence, and complete manufacturing documentation completely.
- Report food safety problems to Supervisor or Department Head to initiate action.
- Maintain food safety and food quality by completing job tasks and maintaining work area in a sanitary manner.
- Able to possess and maintain a valid forklift license issued by the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent; technical school or college degree preferred.
- 5+ years sanitation experience in a bakery, food, or beverage facility.
- Must be able to work evening shifts as required by the job.
- Knowledge of the GMP, HACCP and sanitation program is preferred.
- Must be able to climb ladders, work with tools, work in high, low or cramped spaces, lift up to 40 lbs.
- Food Plant Sanitarian certification a plus.
- General maintenance skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office(Excel, Word).
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities at all organizational levels; tactful, mature and flexible.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of team.
- Strong work ethic with proven reliability required.
- Responsible to safeguard Company property.