CATEGORY Dessert, Glytactin
SERVING SIZE 198 g ( 1 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- 1 packet CT Glytactin BetterMilk or Build
- 4 ounces water
- 2 Tbs vanilla instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 Tbs mini chocolate chips
- Blend BetterMilk, water and pudding.
- Mix vigorously with a wire whisk until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add chocolate chips and pour into miniature ice cream maker and follow manufacturer's instructions.
- For firmer ice cream, place in freezer for several hours.
- NOTE: Nutrient data is based on Glytactin BetterMilk. To reduce phenylalanine, use less chocolate chips.
- FUN ALTERNATIVE:
- Place ingredients in a small Ziploc bag and seal closed. Put 3-cups crushed ice and 1/3 cup salt in a larger Ziploc bag. Put the smaller bag into the larger bag and seal securely.
- Shake and mix until the ice cream thickens, about 10 minutes.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
|Protein Equivalent, g||15||15|