CATEGORY Dessert, Glytactin
SERVING SIZE 256 g ( 1 custard )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- 6 oz water
- 1/2 tsp (1g) Agar flakes
- 1 packet CT Glytactin BetterMilk or Build
- 2 Tbs Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- NOTE: Agar, also known as Agar-Agar, is a great vegetarian gelatin substitute available in powder or flakes. It is made of red algae and is about 80% fiber. Agar is widely available in health food stores, good quality supermarkets that carry health food lines, Asian grocery stores and online.
- Place water and Agar in a small saucepan, heat over medium high heat and stir occasionally until the Agar has dissolved completely.
- Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes at room temperature then quickly whisk in the BetterMilk and pudding mix until blended completely.
- Pour into 1 lightly greased mini mold or ramekin. Refrigerate until the custard sets, about 1 hour.
- Unmold the custard onto a plate or in a bowl, decorate with fruit, whip cream, coulis sauce, etc.
- SUGGESTIONS: Replace chocolate pudding mix for your favorite flavor mix.
- NOTE: Delivers 15g of protein equivalent from Bettermilk. The chocolate variety is highest in phe, so any other flavor will significantly lower the phe content. Nutrient data is based on Glytactin BetterMilk.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
|Protein Equivalent, g||15||15|