SERVING SIZE 218 g ( 1 whoopie pie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6
- 2 cups (270g) Cambrooke MixQuick
- 2 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup non-dairy creamer
- 1½ tsp red food coloring
- 1½ sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ cups confectioner`s sugar, sifted
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 2½ cups marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray heart shaped pans with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine MixQuick and cocoa powder and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar together until fluffy. Add vanilla and mix until blended.
- Alternately add flour mixture and non-dairy creamer, beating after each addition. Add food coloring and mix until well blended.
- Place 2 tablespoons of batter into each heart and flatten slightly so the batter takes the shape of the heart. Bake about 8 minutes or until the cake springs back when tapped. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely before cutting in half.
- FILLING: In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until smooth. Slowly add confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, salt and marshmallow until blended.
- ASSEMBLY: Cut each cake in half, add filling to one half, and top with the other half.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|