CATEGORY Cookie, Dessert, Snack
SERVING SIZE 28 g ( 1 cookie )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 24
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks), softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package (3.9 oz) Vanilla Jell-O® Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 1/3 cup plus 1 Tbs water
- 2 cups CBF Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (43g) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (Can substitute these chocolate chips with pieces of CBF Chocolate Cha-Cha`s for lower protein cookies.)
- Heat oven to 375 degree F.
- Combine butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add pudding mix, water, CBF All Purpose Baking Mix, baking powder, and salt. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or Chocolate Cha-Cha`s pieces.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2-inches apart, on non-greased baking sheets.
- Bake until just golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- TIP: Shape dough into a 2 1/2-inch roll and wrap firmly in waxed paper. Chill dough until firm, approx. 20 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- SUGGESTIONS: For Blond Brownies, press chocolate chip cookie dough into a lightly greased 8 inch square baking pan dusted with CBF Wheat Starch. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until golden.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|