CATEGORY Main Dish, Side Dish
SERVING SIZE 100 g ( about 1/2 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- ¼ (17.5g) small onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 CT Burger Patty Mix patties, uncooked (see package instructions)
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion & garlic and cook until softened. Add all seasonings; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the Burger Patty Mix patties and cook, stirring and chopping up frequently until browned and crumbled.
- SUGGESTIONS: Use wrapped in CT Tortilla Wraps with your favorite veggies or layered with CT Tortilla Chips and other toppings such as shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, cilantro, etc.
- NOTE: Leftover taco meat can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Try making recipe with Chicken Patty Mix - nutritional values will vary slightly.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|