CATEGORY Appetizer, Main Dish, Sandwich
SERVING SIZE 169 g ( about 1/2 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12
- 1 package (680g) CT Burger Patty Mix
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 large onion, diced and sauteed
- 2 - 28g packets Old El Paso® taco seasoning, medium spice
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- Combine the first five ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir until crumbled and browned.
- Add the pico de gallo to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Wrap in Cambrooke Tortilla Wraps with your favorite veggies.
- Top with homemade queso: mix Cambrooke Cheddar Wizard with additional pico de gallo; serve with Cambrooke Tortilla Chips.
- NOTE: Recipe can be easily reduced by half. Nutritional information reflects low protein taco “meat” only.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|