CATEGORY Appetizer, Main Dish, Rice, Snack
SERVING SIZE 130 g ( 5 pieces )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 1
- 50g CT Short Grain Rice
- ¼ (25g) avocado, thinly sliced lengthwise
- ¼ tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs spicy mayo
- ½ sheet Nori cut into 5 strips
- Cook Short Grain Rice according to package instructions, but only rinse lightly or not at all, since the starch will help bind and hold the shape of your rice mold.
- Shape the rice into 5 rectangles with hands or in a sushi mold.
- Spread spicy mayo over top of each rice mold.
- Cradle the tomato slice over each sushi rectangle and top with an avocado slice.
- Tie a strip of nori around the middle of each sushi like a belt and fasten it with a dab of water.
- SUGGESTION: Garnish with grated ginger and serve with customary wasabi and teriyaki sauce for dipping.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|