CATEGORY Appetizer, Main Dish, Side Dish, Vegetable
SERVING SIZE 86 g ( about 1 cup )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 8
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 2-3 Tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Cambrooke Chicken Patty Mix
- ½ tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Place cauliflower, olive oil, and garlic in large zipped baggie. Shake to evenly distribute olive oil.
- Add Chicken Patty Mix, salt, and pepper, then shake again to evenly distribute the mix.
- Bake in preheated oven 35-40 minutes, until cauliflower is golden brown.
- SUGGESTION: Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|