Sprinkle CookiesAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 2 cups Cambrooke MixQuick
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 8 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Water
- 2 tbsp Candy Sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine mixquick and baking powder and lightly whisk. Set aside
- In the bowl of a mixer add the butter, sugar, and vanilla and cream together. Add the dry ingredients in two batches, mixing well after each addition. If the dough looks crumbly add water one teaspoon at a time until dough comes together. Add the sprinkles and lightly mix to combine.
- Place cookie dough on the prepared cookie sheet using a cookie scoop. These cookies do spread a little so make sure to space them at least 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 minutes then move to a cooling rack to cool.
You can create all kinds of cookies for all kinds of occasions with this recipe. Use red, green, and gold sprinkles for Christmas. Blue and gold for Hanukah, rainbow sprinkles for a Unicorn or princess party, etc…
Makes 18 cookies
- Protein: 0.1g
- Phe: 3mg