Christmas CookiesAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Cambrooke Baking Mix
- 2 tsp water
- Preheat oven to 390’F.
- Rub together butter, sugar and baking mix until breadcrumbs are achieved.
- Slowly add water and knead into a dough.
- Add more water if needed.
- Dust a surface with baking mix and roll out the dough to a 1/2 inch thickness.
- Use Christmas themed cutters to make Christmas shapes. Place on lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden.
- The perfect base for frosting and decorating with the kids!
Nutritional information: (Makes 10 cookies)
- Calories: 143 kcals per cookie
- Phe: 5mg phe per cookie
- Protein: 0.12g per cookie