Amber’s Kitchen: How to make ground beef!Ajinomoto Cambrooke
- 1/4 c Cambrooke Foods Burger Patty Mix
- 1 20-oz. can Jackfruit, canned, drained, Rinsed well, seeds removed
- 115 g Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 c Diced Raw Onions
- 2 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 2 TBSP Bragg’s Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen Bouquet Seasoning & Sauce
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Squeeze excess liquid from the jackfruit and add to a food processor fitted with an S blade. Add the quartered mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Pulse until the mixture resembles meaty crumbles. You do not want to chop too much as the mixture will become pasty. Dump mixture into a medium bowl. Add the coconut aminos, burger patty mix, kitchen bouquet seasoning, and olive oil. Gently mix to combine.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, making sure to stir halfway through. Do not over bake. Once the “beef” mixture is darker in color it is ready to be used. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days or freeze for future use.
This recipe can be used to make burger patties, taco meat, meatballs, sloppy joes, or anything else you can imagine!
Recipe developed by Amber Gibson, HCU Mom and HCU Network Recipe Coordinator
Serving Size: 58 grams
Servings per recipe: 9
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|