Zucchini BreadAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1 1/2 cups / 225 g zucchini (grated)
- 3/4 cup / 115 g white sugar
- 1/2 cup / 75 g vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup / 75 g water
- 1/4 cup / 40 g brown sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups / 450 g Cambrooke Baking Mix (see below for instructions using MixQuick)
- 1 Tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp baking soda
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix the zucchini, oil, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl add Cambrooke Baking Mix, salt, baking powder, baking soda and nutmeg and mix together with a fork.
- Add the wet ingredients with the dry and mix well. Slowly add the water if the mix is too thick.
- Pour into a greased loaf tin or 9″ x 13″ baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes at 350 F.
- Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean
- MIXQUICK INSTRUCTIONS: Replace the Baking Mix with 3 loosely-filled cups of MixQuick and remove the baking powder and baking soda (these are already in the MixQuick). This will not significantly affect the nutrition facts below.
- Calories: 260 kcals
- Phe: 10 mg
- Protein: 0.3 g