Miniature Veggie Cheese BakesAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1/2 zucchini, diced
- 80g Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 medium carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1/2 leek, chopped
- 2 medium sweet potato, diced
- 30g butter
- 8-10 olives
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 Marinara Minis
- In a large bowl, mix sweet potato with 1 tbsp oil. Season with salt and pepper. Microwave for 6-7 minutes until soft.
- In a large frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Add peppers, carrot, cauliflower and leek. Season and add garlic paste. Sauté for 5-7 minutes.
- Add zucchini and sauté for 6-7 minutes. Add tomatoes and 120ml water. Add olives and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add butter to potato and mash. Preheat oven to 180’F. Portion out 6 large or 10 small pies in individual ramekin dishes. Evenly distribute mash on top. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Top with dried herbs (optional).
- Eat straight away or freeze up to one month.
Makes: 6 miniature bakes
- Calories: 190 kcals
- Phe: 94 mg
- Protein: 2.3 g