Curried Pumpkin FritterAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1/4 cup / 40 g onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp / 2 g curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups / 174 g pumpkin, chopped into small chunks
- 1 tbsp / 9 g chili pepper (sliced)
- 2-3 sprigs cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp / 7 g coconut oil
- In a large bowl, microwave the pumpkin for 4-5 minutes until cooked through. Then mash with a fork.
- In a frying pan, sauté the onion with the oil on a medium heat until lightly browned. Add the onion to the pumpkin.
- Add chili, cilantro and curry to the pumpkin and onions and stir well. Cool slightly.
- Press into a patty and add baking mix if needed.
- Fry on both sides for several minutes. Serve with soured cream (optional) and extra chili and cilantro.
Goes really well with low protein rice on the side!
- Calories: 133 kcals
- Phe: 89 mg
- Protein: 3 g