Wel-Made Baking Mix Recipe Series: Cheese PizzaAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1 cup/110g Wel-Made Baking Mix
- 1 tbsp/15g vegetable oil
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp/2g baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tsp water
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Mix Wel-Made Baking Mix with salt and baking powder.
- Add oil and mix well. Gradually add water and coloring and mix well into a dough.
- Dust a surface with baking mix, so the dough won’t stick. Knead the dough for 4-5 minutes.
- Roll dough as thinly as possible and press down onto a greased baking sheet. The dough should be roughly 0.5cm thick.
- Spread Cambrooke Marinara Minis over the dough and sprinkle over the Cambrooke Mozzarella Shreds.
- Bake for 12-18 minutes.
- Sprinkle over basil and extra virgin olive oil (optional).
Nutritional information (per serving):
- Calories: 330 kcals
- Phe: 35mg
- Protein: 1.05g