Wel-Made Baking Mix Recipe Series: BrowniesAjinomoto Cambrooke
Makes: 16 brownie squares
- 1 cup/110g Wel-Made Baking Mix
- 3 tbsp/15g unsweetened cocoa
- 1/3 cup/48g brown sugar
- 9.5 tbsp/114g vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup/120ml water
- 1/2 tsp/3g salt
- 7 tbsp/70g Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3/4 tsp/4g baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream shortening and sugar until combined. Add Jell-O mix and cocoa until evenly distributed.
- Gradually add baking powder, salt and Wel-Made Baking Mix, mixing all the time.
- Gradually pour in the water, stirring all the time.
- Press brownie mix into greased 8 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cut in to 16 even squares and enjoy!
Nutritional information (per brownie portion):
- Calories: 124 kcals
- Phe: 13 mg
- Protein: 0.3 g