Valentines Baked Chocolate PuddingAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1 cup / 35g Cambrooke MixQuick
- 1 tbsp / 9g 100% unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup / 55g butter
- 1/2 cup / 104g brown sugar
- 1/4 cup / 120ml non-dairy creamer
- Optional: 1/2 tsp / 2.5g vanilla extract
- Optional: 1 tsp / 5g red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cream sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl. Add vanilla extract (optional).
- In a separate bowl, mix the MixQuick with the cocoa until combined.
- Gradually add the creamer and MixQuick-cocoa mix to the creamed butter and sugar. Stirring all the time.
- Divide mixture into 4 heart-shaped cake pans, and bake for 8-10 minutes. To test if they are cooked through, pierce with a knife and see if you still have cake batter on your knife or not – if you don’t – it’s ready!)
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tbsp raspberry jelly
- 3 drops red food coloring
- To make the icing, gradually mix the butter into the icing sugar until a thick paste forms.
- Add food coloring to the icing and stir until a consistent pink colour is achieved.
- Wait until the cakes have cooled and then make a small well in the cake and spoon in the jelly.
- Spread the icing on top and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (does not include optional toppings):
- Calories: 286 kcals
- Phe: 27.5mg
- Protein: 0.65g