Cheesecake StrawberriesAjinomoto Cambrooke
Special Mention: Thank you to Amber Gibson for sharing this recipe with us, and for her contributions to the low protein cooking community. If you would like us to bring your recipes to life, just message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- 72g/6 medium strawberries
- 15g/1 tbsp. Cambrooke Cream Cheese – Plain
- 15g/1 tbsp. confectioners sugar
- 1.5g/1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15g/1 tbsp. butter
- Mix together the cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla until combined. Place in freezer for 10 minutes to stiffen.
- Slice off the top and bottom of the strawberries and gut the centre of each strawberry.
- Spoon mixture into each strawberry. Store in fridge and use within 2 days.
- Calories: 45 kcals per filled strawberry
- Phe: 6.8mg
- Protein: 0.15g