Patatas BravasAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 200g sweet potato, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, thinly chopped
- 1/3 onion, thinly chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced) in 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
You will also need 1 tbsp oil, salt, pepper, paprika & dried chilli flakes (optional).
- Microwave sweet potato for 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Mix cooked potato with 1 tbsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add to a baking tray and oven grill on a high heat for 12 minutes (turning every few minutes).
- Fry onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes. Then add tomatoes for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Remove potato from oven and place in a serving bowl. Add the tomato mixture on top, and then pour over the garlic mayonnaise.
Nutritional Information: (serves 2)
- 250 kcals
- Protein: 4.03g
- Phe: 201mg
This recipe does not need to be counted as exchanges