- 1/2 Cambrooke Artisan Bread, sliced
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp. olives, crushed or blended into a tapenade
- 1 tbsp. balsamic glaze
- 2 garlic cloves (thinly sliced) in 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Optional: Basil or parsley to garnish. Extra virgin olive oil.
- Grill the sliced Artisan bread on both sides until golden.
- Rub garlic oil over bread until all pieces are covered.
- Spoon on olive mixture.
- Season the tomatoes and smooth on top of olives.
- Top with balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil (optional). Add basil or parsley (optional).
- Calories: 439 kcals
- Phe: Ingredients in recipe are not counted. Exchange-free.