Vegetable Peanut CurryAjinomoto Cambrooke
- Pad thai sauce (use half of sauce for this recipe): (See recipe for sauce here)
- 30g red bell pepper, finely sliced
- 50g butternut squash, finely chopped
- 50g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 50g Cambrooke Short Grain Rice
You will also need ½ tbsp. olive oil.
Boil rice for 10-12 minutes before draining. Stir often to ensure the rice doesn’t fuse together.
Microwave squash and cauliflower for 5 minutes.
In the olive oil, fry the cooked squash and cauliflower with the red peppers for 7 minutes.
Add the pad thai sauce and stir for a further minute. Serve with the cooked rice.