Eggz 3 Wayz!Ajinomoto Cambrooke
Scrambled Eggz on Bagel
- 15g Cambrooke Mozzarella Shreds
- ¼ chopped bell pepper
- ¼ cup Cambrooke Eggz
- 6-8 tbsp non-dairy creamer
- 1 Cambrooke Plain Bagel
You will also need 1 tsp. butter.
- Combine the Eggz and creamer. Melt butter in a pan, and add the Eggz mixture. Stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pepper and stir for another 4-5 minutes. Add cheese and stir for a further minute.
- Toast the bagel and add the Eggz mixture on top. Serve with extra cheese on top (optional).
- 1 person
- Calories: 375
- Protein: 0.85g
- Phe: 45mg
- Exchanges: 3
- ½ cup Cambrooke MixQuick (+1-2 cups water)
- 16g Cambrooke Eggz
- 1 tbsp pancake syrup
- 20g strawberries
- 1-2 cups water
You will also need ½ tbsp butter.
- Whisk together the MixQuick, Eggz and water.
- On a medium heat, melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the pancake mixture 1 ladle at a time. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a serving plate.
- Top with the syrup and strawberries and enjoy!
- 1 person
- Calories: 374 kcals
- Protein: 0.2g
- Phe: 9mg
- Exchanges: 0.5
Serves: 1 person
2 slices Cambrooke Cinnamon Raisin Bread (defrosted)
1 tbsp. Cambrooke Eggz
1 tsp. butter
1 tbsp. syrup
1 tbsp. liquid non-dairy creamer
For this recipe, you will also need 2 tbsp. water.
Serve with fruit or even Cambrooke Pea-not Butter!
- In a large bowl, whisk the Eggz, creamer and 2 tbsp. water together for 1 minute.
- Coat both sides of the bread with the Eggz mixture.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Once the butter has melted and has started to bubble, add the bread to the pan.
- Flip on both sides until golden brown. Serve with the syrup.
Nutritional information per serving
- Calories: 468 kcal
- Protein: 0.34g
- Phe: 20mg
- Exchanges: 1