Chicken & Cranberry MeatloafAjinomoto Cambrooke
Serves: 1 person
- 2 ¼ cup CT Chicken Patty Mix
- ½ cup onions, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 Tbs oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbs Heinz® chicken gravy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute vegetables in a small amount of oil and set aside.
- Combine mix, oil, water until mixed together. Chop dried cranberries and add to mixture. Add vegetables. If too dry, add additional water (1 Tbs at a time).
- Spray 12-count muffin tin(s) with cooking spray. Form 12 balls and place in muffin tin(s). Pat down to shape into a patty.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Spoon 1 Tbs chicken gravy on top.
NOTES: Can store in the freezer. TO REHEAT: Add a little bit of oil on top of meatloaf, place damp paper towel over meatloaf and heat in microwave for about 45 seconds to 1 minute, until moist and hot. You can also add 1 Tbs chicken gravy on top for additional flavor.
Calories: 140 kcals
Protein Equivalent: 0.5g