Jackfruit Sweet PotatoAjinomoto Cambrooke
- ½ cup jackfruit
- 1/2 cup Cambrooke Mozzarella Shreds
- 2 x Cambrooke Marinara Minis
- 1/2 sweet potato
- Glytactin Build 20/20
Serves: 1 person
For this recipe, you will also need ½ tbsp. olive oil, 0% protein soured cream, salt and pepper to taste (optional).
- Microwave the sweet potato for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- On a high heat, fry the jackfruit in ½ tbsp. olive oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the marinara sauce and stir for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the Build 20/20 and stir for a further 1-2 mins. Then add half of the cheese and stir through.
- Open up the sweet potato and place the jackfruit mix on top. Sprinkle on the rest of the cheese and top with soured cream (0% protein) if desired.
- Calories: 434 kcal
- Phe: 169mg
- Protein: 3.57g
- Exchanges: 11