Alfredo TagliatelleAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 150g Cambrooke Aproten Tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp. Cambrooke Alfredo Sauce Mix
- 1/3 cup non-dairy creamer (Dairy Fresh or other)
- 40g chopped onion
- 1 tbsp. butter
- On a low heat, cook the Cambrooke Aproten Tagliatelle in boiling water for 10 minutes. Stir every few minutes to break up the pasta strands and drain well.
- Fry the butter and onion for 3-4 minutes until the onion is soft.
- Add the Cambrooke Alfredo Sauce Mix. Stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the non-dairy creamer and stir for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the tagliatelle to the sauce and serve.
Serves: 1 person
- Calories: 729 kcals
- Phe: 59mg
- Protein: 1.02g
- Exchanges: 4 exchanges