Low Protein Christmas CakeAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tsp mixed spice
- 2 cups mixed dried fruits and peel
- 2 3/4 cups baking mix
- 2 tbsp any syrup
- 1 cup fresh coconut milk
- 1/8 cup Cambrooke Eggz
- Preheat oven to 350’F.
- Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add mixed spice and stir. Add dried fruits and peel and stir. Add baking mix and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix the milk, syrup and Eggz. Then add to cake mixture and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Press into a lined cake tin and bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Decorate with sugar and/or low protein cake decorations and frosting.
Nutritional information (serves 10):
- Calories: 384 per portion
- Protein: 1.4g
- Phe: 36 mg