Caramel Apple CakeAjinomoto Cambrooke
- 1 1/2 cups Cambrooke MixQuick
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- 2 medium cooking apples (peeled/sliced)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together the MixQuick, white sugar and creamer until combined.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Top with the cooking apples.
- Pour over the lemon juice, cinnamon and sprinkle over the brown sugar.
- Pour over 2/3 cup boiling water on top.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Check it is cooked through by piercing it and letting the knife come out clean. If the knife comes out with batter around it, it needs to be cooked for longer.
- Serve with non dairy low protein ice cream (optional).
Nutritional information (5 servings/per serving):
- Calories: 2190/ 270 kcals
- Protein: 2.2g/0.3g
- Phe: 48mg/6mg