Careers at Cambrooke Therapeutics
Want to make a difference in the world?…
If so, come join the dynamic and passionate team of professionals at Cambrooke Therapeutics who are doing just that!
Your future is waiting for you at Cambrooke Therapeutics! Cambrooke has assembled the best people, processes, and science to meet the needs of our patient and clinical landscape. We are always looking for people who share our passion for helping all, worldwide, with chronic conditions requiring specialized nutrition!
Attracting and retaining the best and the brightest workers is a fundamental goal of Cambrooke and allows us to deliver a superior product to our patients, clinicians, and scientific community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a team environment that has everyone working toward the same goal. Cambrooke is dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who are struggling with debilitating conditions and illnesses. All of our employees, from finance and marketing to science and product development, have an opportunity to play a significant role in furthering the company's mission to develop and commercialize life-altering nutritional therapeutics that treat serious medical conditions.
Careers at Cambrooke are challenging and rewarding. If you are looking for a career where you can contribute to the discovery, development, and commercialization of medical food therapies for patients with serious unmet needs, we want to talk with you. We are currently expanding across the US, Canada, and Europe and are looking for qualified candidates who possess integrity, fierce determination, compassion, and confidence.
Location: Germany Department: International Operations
We are present in many countries around the globe and we are currently seeking a highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced leader to serve the medical community and patients of Germany!
This is a Germany, home based position which reports to the Vice President, International Operations.
Position Responsibility Overview
- Develop Cambrooke as the preferred Medical Nutrition Company in the areas of Metabolic and Ketogenic therapy throughout Germany.
- Develop strong relationships with targeted health care professionals in Germany metabolic clinics to position Cambrooke as the trusted partner for patient care and the easiest company to work with.
- Through education, collaboration and influence, encourage patient sampling of Cambrooke’s FSMP formulas and low protein food products developed as metabolic and ketogenic diet therapy appropriate.
- Follow up with health care providers, patients and families to facilitate sampling and to convert from sample trial to loyal customer.
- P&L accountability for all operations within Germany.
- Develop and execute sales plans in support of Cambrooke’s strategy and objectives.
- Create Market Development Programs across clinical, research, and other stakeholder channels.
- Represents the company externally with government, regulatory institutions and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition/dietetics field.
- 5+ years of experience as a metabolic dietitian or direct sales experience calling on metabolic clinics.
- Ketogenic dietitian experience will be considered an advantage.
- Fluent in the German and English languages, knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage.
- Proficient in the use of computers and well conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High level of planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills, with a great ability to provide information and teach relevant medical nutrition topics to the HCPs as appropriate in small group and large conference settings, as well as internal teams.
- Able and willing to travel extensively within Germany. Limited international travel will also be required.
- Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Please submit current CV as well as a cover note.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Marketing
The Marketing Manager is a Corporate Office based position, located in Ayer, MA. The successful candidate will be a key contributor on the Commercial Leadership Team in planning and executing customer engagement strategies and programs that drive increased customer satisfaction with, and loyalty to, Cambrooke. The key measure of success is increased sample conversion and loyal re-purchase of our products as well as achieving industry leading customer satisfaction ratings. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the leaders of our Enteral Nutrition and Functional Food businesses as well as with the Financial Controller, Business Analyst and CEO.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop a marketing strategy that ensures customer success at all points during the customer journey from conversion of sampled prospect to paying customer, enhance loyal repurchase and encourage broader trial/use of our combined functional food and medical food SKUs.
- Develop retention, advocacy and customer lifecycle management initiatives from inception through implementation.
- Guide campaign strategy to ensure increased customer engagement, customer lifetime value and retention.
- Manage/execute all marketing campaigns, define metrics of success and report on results.
- Segment and target customers based on tenure, behavior and product use to ensure that we are delivering the right message and/or offer at the right time to encourage conversion, loyalty and maximize "share of stomach".
- Be the "voice of the customer" and create a well-designed, holistic customer experience.
- Understand and leverage email, social media and text engagement best practices to develop appealing campaigns that deliver enhanced loyalty / regular repurchase.
- Provide clear direction to in-house + consulting-based creative teams to deliver excellent output.
- Plan well-structured tests and ensure past learning is leveraged to continuously optimize campaign performance.
- Collaborate with both Enteral Nutrition (Medical Food) and Functional Food category leaders to help achieve goals of increased conversion, retention, learning and engagement.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree Marketing or related field; MBA a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years’ work-related experience in marketing roles with specific emphasis on e-marketing, social media, campaign management and customer engagement strategy creation.
- Demonstrated hands-on leader that is marketing, tech-savvy, and data-driven that will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast and dynamic environment.
- High proficiency with Microsoft® Office Applications including PowerPoint® and advanced level Excel® skills.
- Must be proficient in developing reports, performing analysis and creating high quality management presentations.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce®, Nexternal® OMS, and third party inbound marketing/sales platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Constant Contact or MailChimp) a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and see gaps or trends that may impact anticipated results or identify that a change or new solution is required.
- Proven problem solving, critical thinking and evaluation skills.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to facilitate working meetings, ask questions and apply active listening skills.
- Must maintain information security with regard to all company’s proprietary information.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Finance
The Customer Support Specialist is the face of Cambrooke providing support to both external and internal customers. This Specialist will have a variety of duties including greeting visitors, directing incoming calls, with a primary focus on medical billing and order entry.
The Customer Support Specialist reports to the Controller. This requires regular attendance in the Ayer office.
The Customer Support Specialist is a full time, non-exempt hourly position with working hours from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- With great attention to detail and research, ensures that all pertinent claim information is entered and coded correctly to minimize denial or appeals.
- Through data research and manipulation via Excel® and Nexternal Order Management System (OMS), issues billing via Quickbooks® to commercial and private payors.
- Assists Customer Service with order entry into Nexternal OMS.
- Greets and directs visitors.
- Maintains Visitor Access Systems.
- Answers phones and directs callers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; college degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of administrative/front office experience; 1 plus years medical billing a plus.
- Intermediate Microsoft® Excel® required. Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook®, Word® and PowerPoint®.
- Familiarity with SalesForce®, Nexternal OMS, Kareo®, and Quickbooks a plus.
- Good attention to detail with solid problem solving skills.
- Good math skills to calculate percentages and discounts.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and information security with regard to the Company’s proprietary information. Knowledge of HIPAA requirements a plus.
- Demonstrated telephone and business email etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written and active listening skills; multilingual a plus.
- Punctual self-starter with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities at all organizational levels; tactful, mature and flexible.
- Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.