Careers at Cambrooke Therapeutics
Your future is waiting for you at Cambrooke Therapeutics! Cambrooke has assembled the best people, processes, and science to meet the needs of our patient and clinical landscape. We are always looking for people who share our passion!
Attracting and retaining the best and the brightest workers is a fundamental goal of Cambrooke and allows us to deliver a superior product to our patients, clinicians, and scientific community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a team environment that has everyone working toward the same goal. Cambrooke is dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who are struggling with debilitating conditions and illnesses. All of our employees, from finance and marketing to science and product development, have an opportunity to play a significant role in furthering the company's mission to develop and commercialize life-altering nutritional therapeutics that treat serious medical conditions.
Careers at Cambrooke are challenging and rewarding. If you are looking for a career where you can contribute to the discovery, development, and commercialization of medical food therapies for patients with serious unmet needs, we want to talk with you. We are currently expanding across the US and Canada and are looking for qualified candidates who possess integrity, fierce determination, compassion, and confidence.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Finance
The Accounts Receivable Assistant supports the finance organization with various duties related to billing and collection of customer accounts. This position requires the ability to interact with various employees and to collect and disseminate information relative to the company’s operating procedures and goals.
The Accounts Receivable Assistant reports to the Controller. This requires regular attendance in the Ayer office.
The Accounts Receivable Assistant is a full time, non-exempt hourly position with working hours from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Billing insurance third party and institutions.
- Processing of cash receipts and creation of deposits.
- Research and resolution of internal and external credit clients’ billing queries.
- Collection calls with insurance and institutions.
- Filing and e-filing of A/R.
- Interacting with Client Services and Reimbursement team to resolve or avoid issues.
- Assisting with month end/year end close and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus.
- 3+ year’s work experience in an Accounting/Finance position; Medical Billing a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft® Excel® skills required with proficiency in Word®, PowerPoint®, and Outlook®.
- Detailed oriented with a strong mathematical aptitude and ability to apply concepts of basic algebra. Must be able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to analyze data, draw, and present conclusions.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Ability foster and maintain positive customer relations while driving for business results.
- Must be able to maintain information security with regard to all company’s proprietary information; HIPAA certification a plus.
- Must be a self-starter, punctual, and have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities and prioritize workflow during high volume periods.
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities at all levels of the organization and an eagerness to share and communicate with the team.