Careers at Cambrooke Therapeutics
Want to make a difference in the world?…
If so, come join the dynamic and passionate team of professionals at Cambrooke Therapeutics who are doing just that!
Your future is waiting for you at Cambrooke Therapeutics! Cambrooke has assembled the best people, processes, and science to meet the needs of our patient and clinical landscape. We are always looking for people who share our passion for helping all, worldwide, with chronic conditions requiring specialized nutrition!
Attracting and retaining the best and the brightest workers is a fundamental goal of Cambrooke and allows us to deliver a superior product to our patients, clinicians, and scientific community. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a team environment that has everyone working toward the same goal. Cambrooke is dedicated to improving the lives of patients and families who are struggling with debilitating conditions and illnesses. All of our employees, from finance and marketing to science and product development, have an opportunity to play a significant role in furthering the company's mission to develop and commercialize life-altering nutritional therapeutics that treat serious medical conditions.
Careers at Cambrooke are challenging and rewarding. If you are looking for a career where you can contribute to the discovery, development, and commercialization of medical food therapies for patients with serious unmet needs, we want to talk with you. We are currently expanding across the US, Canada, and Europe and are looking for qualified candidates who possess integrity, fierce determination, compassion, and confidence.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Marketing
The Client Services Representative handles incoming and outgoing customer service functions. This position requires the ability to interact professionally with individual clients and institutions, as well as outside sales representatives.
The Client Services Representative is a mid-level position reporting to the Director of Marketing. This requires regular attendance in the Ayer office.
The Client Services Representative is a full time, non-exempt hourly position with working hours from 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in the customer service effort using Nexternal OMS and Salesforce®.
- Processing retail, wholesale, and institutional orders received via the phone, website, fax and emails.
- Researching and resolving client issues that relate to the order process.
- Establishing new client accounts.
- Resolving issues with customers in a professional and caring manner.
- Distributing informational materials to clients and institutions.
- Maintaining and updating client information.
- Maintaining files for wholesale and institutional orders.
- Maintaining and updating customer service data base.
- Facilitating insurance authorizations for the direct billing service.
- Processing sample requests submitted by clients, dietitians and territory managers.
- Daily order review and credit card processing in OMS.
- Ability to make outbound sales calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree a plus.
- 3 plus years of related experience, with good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office Suite. Strong Excel® skills a plus.
- Medical terminology and/or clinical nutrition experience a plus.
- Good written and oral communications skills required. Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Dependability, with a strong work ethic, and eager to share and communicate with team.
- Ability to interact well with other staff members and in alignment with the Company’s overall goals is required.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and the ability to maintain confidential information security with regard to all company’s proprietary information.